Re: [LUG] What is spam? was - test.no reply needed.

On Sunday 04 May 2003 14:38, you wrote:

Spam is unwanted Junk email.

A mailing list is a discussion forum and I beleive our gives freindly help
when needed.
> Spam = unwanted email.

Like many other I dual boot and then would have asked for help from my
working mail account.

> And how exactly would you have been able to ask for advice if your email
> wasn't getting through in the first place?

I don't use web based account for the same reason you don't like spam.
I delete enough junk from poeple who have my address from headers already.

> Its exaclty the sort of thing that can be achieved with a free webmail
> account from one of the many suppliers, which can also be used to check
> your own email setup.

regards

Ray