[LUG] What is spam? was - test.no reply needed.

My definition of spam would be advertising unwanted services or products that
are unasked for to untargeted people, i.e. harvested from newsgroups etc and
added to a mass market list.

As I have seen similar posts in this group before to test setting up of
ipchains etc with older kernels I see no harm in my previous post.

Sending to the list in particular would have served me a valuable pointer we
all need to be subscribed to post so if it hasn't got through I know the only
reason would be I has set something up wrong and I could have then asked for
advice.

Ray