[LUG] OpenOffice...

I remember a while ago someone offering CD's with OpenOffice on them
but i cant remember who it was...

I could really do with one as I have an XP machine that won't install
the win32 binary that i downloaded a while ago.. probably just XP
playing up but you never can tell..

Well whoever it is, please email me off list and we can chat from there

Cheers

Neil

=====
Neil Stone

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and
the dog will give you a look that says, "My
God, you're right! I never would've thought
of that!" -- Sean Connery