Re: [LUG] Spam filtering

Simon Waters wrote:

>WARNING: PHP signed/encrypted message not checked for dangerous content.

David Johnson wrote:

I've briefly looked at procmail in the past but it all looks very
complicated.... and I've never really understood how or where it would
fit it with an MTA such as Postfix.

The simple Postfix integration is;

$ more ~ukbt/.forward | procmail

Simple enough?

Wow, it is actually easy! Amazingly it even worked first time.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

David.

--
Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only being able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.