Re: [LUG] Wiki online

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 12:05:23 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> And used it as an advert for your own Wiki!! Cheeky. How about porting some of
> your more general tips to the DCLUG Wiki? Give people a taster of what can be
> found on your site.

Hehe. Mine is not a wiki btw. It is FAQ builder. Confused? Yeah, me too.

Well, I will definitely put some content in an email etiquette page, or
maybe what not to do in emails. Can you think of the best approach?

When I see someone do something daft, I make an entry on the page and
point them to it.

Btw, if someone comes along and edits the page, and deletes all the
content, you can recover it right?

-Kai