[LUG] RedHat 9.0

Hi,

In case you hadn't heard RedHat linux 9.0 should be out 7th april. For
redhat network subscribers they can download the iso's a week before, but
redhat say that 9.0 will in the stores a week later (the 7th).

Interesting to say the least that they have gone from 8.0 to 9.0! My new
work PC has arrived today, so I'll be holding back on that until I have a
copy of 9.0. Always game for a challenge! :-)

John.