Re: [LUG] My whinge about the email list :-)

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 09:00:18AM +0000, Mike wrote:

> My main complaint is that if I want to reply to you privately, I have
> to cut and paste your address.

Unless you mutt, of course, which means you can just say no to the
replyto and reply to the originator.

> It might be my mail client, but this is the only list that has this
> useful feature.

Apart from, maybe, the other 20 lists I'm on. There is only one I'm on
which replies to the originator, and that's annoying, because I don't
expect it to.

> But, not to worry as I have just thought of a solution, utilizing
> procmail and a small perl script.

Or grep -v, ftm.

Steve