Re: [LUG] iptables Connection redirection

What about complete listing of iptables -L?

And you filtering something like playboy.com ? hah, what about the
zillion more harder sites out there? :P

I would just log the sites of the sites a class visits, flash it on the
supervisors terminal. With some highlights to help. If they are looking
up 'questionable' content, question them asap.

I tried to read a story today in the Finnish paper. They are trying to
get more supervisors, but they acknowledge the fact they can't be
supervised all the time.

No filtering here. :)