Re: [LUG] March 27th Proposed Venue and Times

Hi Neil

Can't attend - Fridays are a bad day for me. It is a shame because I really enjoyed last time but I hope you guys have a good time together.

Haven't had a chance to look at keys - too busy will have a go soon. Can't even get Linux working using my laptop modem, will buy a PCMCIA modem.

Rich