Re: [LUG] PHP Nuke Questions & Answers was Local PHP-Nuke Advocacy

After glancing through this, it seems to me the real issue is the people
who will run this software. Most of these problems can be accomplished
with good system administrator(s) (or consultant(s)). Making sure PHP Nuke
itself is the solution is *not* right. It will only be part of the
solution at best.

Regards,
-Kai Hendry

p.s. if this is a real standards doc, then i am really afraid. the talk
of 3rd party software and the mention to Standards organizations (well
W3 is, do not know about the rest), without referring to any particular
standard at all! Many of the sections seemed to have been crafted by a
buzz word generator.