[LUG] Freelance in the Penzance Area?

I am looking for someone to carry out occasional work (mainly Linux
support & maintenance... some knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Perl would be
useful). It would suit someone who is freelance and lives/works in West
Cornwall. If any one is interested please email me giving brief details of
experience or interests ... it isn't necessary to have a long CV for this
... interest in the subject and tenacity in cracking a problem by oneself
and alongside a colleague is important. The work is highly confidential.
It may particularly suit someone who wants to exchange occasional work for
some rack space in West Cornwall.

Regards, Gwil

Gwil Stephenson