Re: Fwd: Re: [LUG] Apache/Mandrake 9.0

Thanks for the help Theo

I now have it working. I had to delete the + from you suggestion so it was
Options Indexes [etc] but then it worked fine. I think I was looking at the
wrong part of the file arger our earlier mails!

Thanks again for your help,

Mark Harvey

--
For information on Newquay, Cornwall, and the surrounding area:
http://www.Newquay-Plus.co.uk