Re: [LUG] support linux

On Sunday 16 February 2003 13:47, you wrote:

> Right now I am using an app for which there
> is no linux equivalant. I have done an extensive search and
> although there is a program that "could" do a similar job I
> would still have to then convert it to a format not supported
> by the linux program.

Can you tell us what the program is, and what the Linux
near-alternative is, please?

Format conversions are I suppose a nuisance, but even I write
simple filters ...

I'm assuming that if it is a problem for you, or barrier,
condition or whatever, then the same will apply to others...

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/