Re: [LUG] OT: Stop the War Protest in Exeter Tomorrow.

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:17:10 -0000
"peter bunce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peterbunce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Having said all that I go with Tom - let's stick to Linux stuff on this news group

I fully agree (besides, it may be the only thing that unites us, and finding things that unite us is more important than winning political points IMHO)

> ps where can i buy a full edition of debian, or what is the best ( at the moment

I have a set that I've DLed (Woody), that I can copy if you want to contact me.

Terence