Re: [LUG] linux support

RH8 has an update tool in the panel. It blinks and stuff. That keeps
your system updated. It is very easy once you set it up.

While you try that, how about some of you use a decent mail client ?
You are not quoting correctly.
You are not wrapping lines correctly.
And... you are not using a linux mail client.

Argh, maybe I should ignore mails from M$ on a LUG and leave it at that.

-Kai
p.s. not to mention "zen mail" as the realname. Goddam.