Re: mod_accessibility was Re: [LUG] Which OS/Distro for secureproduction web server

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Simon Waters wrote:

> Presumably the "proxy" server option could be the proxy server
> at an organisation handling people who may want more accessibility?

Indeed, you can deploy it anywhere you can put a proxy.  Are you
thinking of anyone in particular who might want to use it?

It has a predecessor I hacked up last year, which was just simply
a proxy.  But making it a filter module is cleaner.

Btw, it's currently pre-release, but I'm afraid this one's going to
be commercial.  Well, er [cringe], it's my fifth (published) Apache
module, and the previous four are all open source.

--
Nick Kew