Re: [LUG] Redirecting STDOUT to SMTP

>> Heaven knows why you are using Lotus Domino, must be the very worst. ;)
Oooh! <trying hard to avoid a flame war> ;o) Would you like a list? :o))

>> Simply looks like your MTA is misconfigured.
Thanks for the input but I think that's a red herring. We've got mail
travelling in & out of the SMTP server without problems via KMail, Outlook
Express & Notes client - POP3, IMAP & HTML... via Linux & Win32 clients.

I think what's misconfigured is whatever I need to link the Linux OS to my
MTA. The logs are (I think) implying that mail.domain.co.uk doesn't know
about the user - which is understandable given I don't know who/how the
hostname has been setup - it wasn't us, it's not even out network... :0(

I think I need to know where mail.domain.co.uk is setup as the hostname
for relaying mail by the linux "mail" program. If I can change that to
point to my local relay host (ie Domino) then it should work...

Mart

Kai Hendry <hendry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/02/03 21:00