Re: [LUG] Business Link

Adrian Midgley wrote:
On Monday 20 January 2003 19:01, you wrote:

I am accumulating some material aimed at such briefings.
There is the peripheral business model that has examples which I am not going to mention on an open, archived, list.

Are there sufficiently few of us to go to an encrypted list - GPG with everyone's keys, or list public key to server, everyone's public key from it?

If we want a list for such encrypted mail, we could use the SWLUG list which is lying dormant.

David.

-- A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.