[LUG] D&CLUG / SWLUG mailing list info - please read

All,

Just in case you're not aware (although I'm sure many of you are) the
listserver for this list is configured to only accept mails from
addresses which are subscribed (and a few extra ones in special cases)
to it in order to prevent it being spammed.

Please take the time to ensure you are sending from your subscribed
address when sending mails to the list as we (the list admins) have had
floods of bounce mails recently due to mails being sent from the wrong
place that we have to deal with.

Your help in making our life a bit easier is appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex.