Re: [LUG] Bad banks

Dont even mention Natwest.:(

They site refuses to accept any other browser apart from IE. I havent
tried it using Opera identifying itself as IE though.

I complained to them pointing out the various known security flaws with
IE and https etc. The reply I was sent was that the Natwest site "doesnt
use those security methods" My reply to them that they should check the
little padlock icon in the corner of their browser when they use their
own site remains unanswered....... ;)

Rob