Re: [LUG] Compiling software for a newbie

On Thursday 09 Jan 2003 6:07 pm, Neil Stone wrote:
> Paul Weaver wrote:
> >Which distribution? Mandrake? Redhat? Suse?

Mandrake 9

I'm just concerned that if I wish to get rid of the program that I have
installed that I won't be able to remove all the files etc. Is it much of a
problem?

Is it best to stick to the programs which came with Mandrake or to Mandrake
RPMs? It's just that I used the Phoenix browser with WIndows and was
impressed by it and would like to have it under Linux, but am a bit wary of
installing it.

Thanks