Re: [LUG] Bad banks

Tony Atkin wrote:

On Thursday 09 January 2003 11:40 am, Kai Hendry wrote:

I can't believe it. I spend several hours getting my parents jacked up
with Linux, and my Dad uses Halifix onlne banking, so I load this URL
up in Mozilla:
http://www.halifax-online.co.uk/

And it responds saying "No Cookies". Mozilla is accepting cookies. It
continues to use HORRIBLE popups and javascript in order to somehow
reach the feedback form.

Now thanks to the webteam morons over at Halifax, it seems I have to
accept defeat, and leave Internet Explorer to it. :(

-Kai

I just hit that link with Konqueror (SuSE 8.1 updated) - the site sprayed three cookies at me but looks ok - https locked and loaded. Obviously I can't sign on but it might be worth a try.

Tony

Works just fine in Mozilla 1.3a too !!

--
Neil Stone

T: 01392 491293 M: 07791 119063 F: 01392 491293

SELECT * FROM users WHERE (clue != NULL AND clue > 0);

0 returned