Re: [LUG] Bad banks

Kai Hendry wrote:
I can't believe it. I spend several hours getting my parents jacked up
with Linux, and my Dad uses Halifix onlne banking, so I load this URL up
in Mozilla:
http://www.halifax-online.co.uk/

And it responds saying "No Cookies". Mozilla is accepting cookies. It
continues to use HORRIBLE popups and javascript in order to somehow
reach the feedback form.

Now thanks to the webteam morons over at Halifax, it seems I have to
accept defeat, and leave Internet Explorer to it. :(

-Kai

My version of Mozilla (1.3a) seems to work. Obviously I can't log-in to test fully, but there are no errors if I surf around...

David.

-- A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.