Re: [LUG] KDE's browser - KHTML? Konqueror?

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 12:23:50AM +0000, Matt Lee wrote:
> Anyway, is anyone using this?

What Konq? Yeah, have done. Prefer Mozilla. Type Ahead Find for example:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/ui/accessibility/typeaheadfind.html

> Yesterday Apple announced their KHTML based browser, Safari. It rocks,
> it's also a LOT faster than IE, Mozilla and Chimera.

Not another browser. *Sigh* I guess Apple's aren't fast enough to run
the hunk of mozilla. ;) Btw, 800mhz is fine, unless you want your laptop
fo really do *everything*. I only use laptops when I am on the move or
at meetings. 800mhz and small screen, would serve me well.

I thought diveintomark.org 's comments about safari a little bit more
telling.

-Kai