Re: [LUG] Laptops

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 5:14 pm, Kai Hendry scribbled:
> I have only heard good things about the ibook. Price is very good
> considering the hardware you get. Don't give a hoot about Mac OS X.

Yup, IBooks seem to be winning the hearts and minds of most geeks. I dont know
thhough, how powerful is an IBook relative to a normal PC? It's hard to
compare is the usual reply from the mac zealots, I'd love some unbiased
reporting. This time next year I'll be buying an uptodate laptop, and an
IBook seems to have everything I need. But when I see 800MHz my heart sinks.