Re: [LUG] ntp sync in redhat?

Dial-Ups just need to run:

       ntpdate ntp.demon.co.uk

If you want to have a drift compensating system then run the ntp daemon
as Kai Suggested, thou this would be OTT for any workstation.

======= /etc/ntp.conf Min Config ============
server ntp.demon.co.uk
driftfile /etc/ntp/drift

There are huge lists of Tier one and Tier two NTP Servers out on the web.
You'll all need to talk to Tier TWO!