[LUG] Write up

I need to fix my blog preformatter.
http://db.cs.helsinki.fi/~hendry/log/pyblosxom.cgi/LUG/lotstotell.html

Reason why I was off the list before is when I needed to switch to IMAP, and
IMAP + mutt non-filtering cluttered my mailbox too much. I like reading list
traffic for mutt, vim, and debian related stuff on usenet/newsgroups and slrn.
But those newsgroups are only list gateways to read them. Posting to the
newsgroup will not post to the mailing list. So newsgroups aren't the answer
either really.

On this freeswerve anytime free month trial. I must say, it is surprisingly
faster than my parent's pay as you go BT internet account.

Regards,
-Kai