Nipples was Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

Richard Brown wrote:

Hi Confused of Newquay

Definately a pub in St Austell. If you're coming from Newquay head straight through St Stephen and go into St Austell. At the lights before the turning onto A390 turn left. Keep going all the way until you come to town centre gates. If you need to drop equipment off turn right into town centre, if not go around to left and park car etc.... See earlier mail.

Anybody else with any problems give us a ring!

Rich

P.S. Has anybody got an answer to a most perplexing question. Why do men have nipples!!!?

I believe that the human embryo's sexual parts develop late during the pregnancy and that the material is in place before the embryo decides what sex it is. Late during the pregnancy the embryo (or featus) produces hormones that alter the babies sexual parts. I have heard that the ovaries of a female form the testicles of a male (there is a medical condition where sometimes the testicles don't make it to the scrotum).

Anyway that's my ideas, but I'm not really into anatomy so I am possibly wrong!

Regards
Andrew Rogers