Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002 - Getting draw items there...

On Thursday 12 December 2002 2:12 pm, Neil Stone wrote:
I have a problem to which no-one seems to be able to help...

I am now unable to attend the meeting on Sunday.. (yeah, i know women eh
?) I have a copy of debian 3.0 for the draw which needs to get to the
meeting and i have no idea how to get it there now...

I have Debian3 on DVD and a CD to install it from (working). I can bring both
but only the CD will be in the draw. Sorry - I need the DVD for other tasks.
Thre isn't time to get the CD's written from the DVD but I can arrange this
for those who need them after the meeting.

If anyone is going from exeter and able for me to either drop the cd's
off to over the next few days or able to collect from me (logistics
later) please mail the list back and i'll work out howto from there...

Cheers guys, sorry i won't be there

Neil Stone

Time to go into the members area and arrange another meeting instead then
Neil!!

:-))

--

Neil Williams