[LUG] Fwd: Xandros announces special discount for LUG members worldwide

Thought I'd forward this in case anyone was interested...

David.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Xandros announces special discount for LUG members worldwide
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:01:05 -0500
From: Roopa Vonkarey <roopav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

Dear Linux User:

              X A N D R O S   LUG OUTREACH PROGRAM

                                         October, 2002

Xandros is pleased to announce the launch of Linux Users Group Outreach program. From now till the end of November, we are offering Linux Users Group members worldwide a discount of 45% so you can try Xandros Desktop for yourself. For US customers, you will also be able to enjoy free shipping to all lower 48 states. So for a total of US $54.45, you will have Xandros Desktop delivered right to your home. Please feel free to forward this email with the discount coupon code to all members of your Linux User Group.

Please use this LUG discount coupon code when ordering: dcce72d486f2

You can learn more about Xandros Desktop at www.xandros.com/desktop.html. We are confident that you will see why Xandros is the leader in the Linux desktop market and the first true viable alternative to Windows.

Below are two recent articles on Xandros Desktop that you may find useful:
http://newsforge.com/newsforge/02/10/21/1749230.shtml?tid=23
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,3973,648362,00.asp ----------------------------------------------------------------

Some important features in Xandros Desktop 1.0:
  -Easy install, 5 clicks of a mouse
  -Runs on a wide range of hardware
  -Run popular Windows applicaitons like MS Office and Quicken
  -Interoperates with existing Windows networking environment
  -Ability to:
      Browse the web
      Write emails
      Create documents and spreadsheets
      Connect to the internet
  -Free access to updates and many applications on Xandros Networks
  -And much, much, more...

Xandros
Simple. Powerful. Linux.