[LUG] NTP Server Newbie help

Hi can somone help, I have setup my Mandrake server with NTPd to sync time with an
NTP server online, This seem to work very well, I would like to use this as a time
server for my whole network. I dont want all the clients accessing the internet for
there time as this takes up nadwidth and is not very polite to the NTP provider as
he will have an extra 30 clients.

Can somone explain how i setup my server to act as an NTP server as well as NTP
Client.

Information
I have ntpd installed
my subnet is 192.168.9.0 255.255.255.0
I am running Netatalk on the machine.
The clients will all be running freeware NTP software (Mac and PC)

Thanks for any help i recieve
Regards

Richy the NTP Newbie  ;)