Re: [LUG] CDRECORD Woes !!

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 08:36, Neil Stone wrote:
Attached is an error message (in a file) from cdrecord.

I am hoping that someone else has come across this problem before, I can
reproduce the error on 3 CD-RW drives of different make...

I am at breaking point over his atm, i did search on the internet for a
solution, no joy.

I hope one of you lovely gents (any ladies) can help me on this one...

The only time I've seen similar is with a poor(or just plain rubbish)
batch of CDs, as has been suggested try a slower speed or a different
batch/brand.