Re: [LUG] jpeg to ps?

Anyone using use the netpbm tools? Simple and effective.

"jpegtopnm <fred.jpg | pnmtops >fred.ps"

or

"jpegtopnm <fred.jpg | pnmscale scale-factor | pnmtops >fred.ps"

I grew up on these, first on an Amiga then Sun & SGI.

If you want a quick and easy conversion witout firing up the Gimp (or your
using an old 486 and want to convert that 1600x1200 pic) they are great!

regards......

(BTW: Rick!! I never thanked you for those monitors, thanks for passing them
on and also allowing  my friends to have a good old bounce).