    *From:* Jonathan Melhuish <mailto:jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* list@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Sunday, November 24, 2002 1:56 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

    On Sunday 24 November 2002  1:09 pm, you wrote:
    > Jonathan Melhuish wrote:
    > >On Sunday 24 November 2002 12:21 pm, you wrote:
    > >>I think it would be a bit silly to spread ourselves between
    two venues...

    > >Bleh, sissy, sounds like great fun to me! :-P
    >
    > It wouldn't be such fun if all the speakers and freebies went to St.
    > Austell would it :-p

Freebies? Freebies? Ah, then that's different...

    > >>If most people think it would be better to meet in Exeter,
    then (as far
    > >>as I know) nothing has yet been booked in St. Austell.
    > >>
    > >>What do people think?
    > >
    > >Well I live about 25 miles from Exeter, so it'd be a lot closer
    for me,
    > >although if somebody could give me a lift then I guess I
    wouldn't mind.  I
    > >guess the objective is to pick somewhere reasonably
    equi-distant for all
    > > of us....
    > >
    > >Anybody live in Plymouth?
    >
    > I live in Tavistock...

    OK, I'll leave you to sort out the geography, it's not exactly my
    strong
    point ;-)

Jon

This email has been virus checked by the Eclipse Internet MAILsafe service
www: http://www.eclipse.net.uk/ email: eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open Source
Software.
For further information on how free software can benefit your business visit
http://www.redhat.com