Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

Jon Lawrence wrote:

What do you call SE cornwall. There are a few of us just over the river
in Plymouth.

I'm at Seaton, which means I can (and do) regularly get into Plymouth in
the daytime, but the last bus leaves at 17.40 mon-sat (and don't even
ask about Sundays). In many ways I was far better off for public
transport when I was in Pendeen.

<aside>
I once told someone up-country that I'd moved to the near end of
Cornwall and they said "is there a near end to Cornwall?"  :-)
</aside>

It would certainly make sense to have some Plymouth based activities, I
can't recall there being any, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

Keith Bailey