Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

Might I suggest something. I reckon Exeter would be a good venue for this
meeting. Cornwall is lovely and I think if people are up for it we might set
up a weekend to Cornwall in the summer! We could then have a bigger more
varied programme and folks could do the walks, Eden project, etc. if they
want!

By the looks of things it's been decided for St. Austell. (About time Cornwall
had a meet!)

Summer in Cornwall - it's gets very busy in Cornwall during the summertime of
the year, so this time of the year is probably best to advoid all the tourists,
and traffic on the A30

Also on the slight off-topic of the DC-lUG/SWLUG borders, can it be stetched to
included Bristol, for some of us are in exile up here :)

Pete Hatton
E-mail:  pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.monolight.org

Quoting Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: