Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

I was going to come down to St Austell for the meeting, but living just North of
Exeter I would favour it's relocation. If not I have a spare seat in the car,
provided it passes the MOT!

With regard to Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, I do have a copy of someone else's
presentation given at another LUG I belong to. Having built and administered LAMP
configurations myself, all be it a few years ago, I would be happy to present a
modified version of his slides to the meeting if this would help.

Justin.