Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

On Sunday 24 November 2002 09:57, you wrote:
HI Adrian

I would be interested in what and where you have got to with this
Medical stuff irrespective if whether or not its new, as I am not upto
speed with it at all

OK.
There is some material at www.oshca.org but the meat of it will be in teh
OSHCA and OpenHealth mail archives accessible from there.

I placed some links at www.defoam.net/open  which includes one to the UKMedW3
site Open page.

There is now a Debian-Med project which is a few developers who would no
doubt be grateful for help.

The EU sites such as particularly euspirit are major references - there is a
lot of work going on in the EU, and next time you see your MEP tell him this
is good.

And I'll at least talk, and try to have something to demo.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/