Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

Sounds Good so far. I will bring a Schmugg CD for the raffle.
RE Doing something. I would be happy to do a briefing on the Super Tramp Linux Project and how far we have got and where to next sort of thing. Probably about 20 Mins, Generalised rather than a Technical Talk.

Something that I am interested in getting my teeth into is Apache, MySQL and Bluefish, Using and Understanding PHP and XML. I will bring my 7.3 Disk and try to set this up, then I can pick brains when I get stuck

If others could put a presentation type thing together, I wonder whether Bill & Sandra from Ylem would be prepared to let us use their OHP that can be connected to a Laptop, as this is a great tool for getting the message across.

We need the Venue Now

Thanks Rick

David Johnson wrote:

Neil Williams wrote: