[LUG] Hi there

I have recently moved from Bristol to Holsworthy. I was a subscriber to
this lug during the last few months in Bristol and I found it very
useful. I have now re-subscribed under my new ISP.

May I start with a problem please?

In Bristol we (my wife and I) used Telewest for phones and internet with
no problem. Here in Devon I have had to go back to BT!! Now I find that
I can use the internet with no trouble. As you can see I am using Force9
at the moment but I have also set up Vispa. No problems for me. Both
accounts work just fine.

However when my wife logs in to her own user account and tries to log on
she has a problem. The log on seems to work and the modem light shows
that it has worked but she cannot use the web or email. If she tries to
open a web site for example she is told that it does not exist. When I
go to look at the same web site using the same ISP (using my own user
account) all is just fine.

There must be something that I have not done or that I have done
wrongly. Any help or pointers as to where to look would be much
appreciated.

TIA

Neil Winchurst