Re: [LUG] Folders in Mozilla

Thanks for that Frank

I will have to investigate the premissions on the IMAP daemon. I have created my users in there own group to start with, now I have assigned them to group users. I wonder whether I need to set the GID Sticky Bit ??

Thanks Rick

Frank Johnson wrote:

Rick Timmis wrote:

Hi List

I am having a problem with Mozilla, Users can create Sub folders under the mail account, but cannot create Sub folders under neath them.

Also once they have created a folder they are unable to delete it, either by using delete or draging and dropping into the trash folder.

I just tried that as I use Mozilla mail and I COULD create a subfolder under the one I use for this list <account>/lug/, then I deleted it and it appeared under "trash".
Using this version.
Mozilla 1.2a

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2a) Gecko/20020910

Frank.