Sorry to bring up this old chestnut again, but I'm about to move ISP's (I
think) and wondered what others recommended?

I'm currently using Fast24/Larknet, but they have had problems for the past
couple of months which although they say are now quickly being sorted out,
they are going to introduce new schemes and charges. I currently pay #7 a
month for 200 hours off-peak access (off-peak being 6pm till 8am I think).
This has worked well since I mainly use the computer from late evening until
the small hours. However, the new chanrges mean I'll have to pay at least
#12, and ahve a 3 hour cutoff (or pay another #3 to have a #12 hour cutoff).
In that respect my costs are going to at least double!

I'm currently looking at the http://www.ispreview.co.uk/top10.shtml web site
to get some ISP names.

The main things I want are no cutoff time, being cutoff is useless to me.
And access from say 8pm to 8am. Fast24 are going to cut their bands to 4pm
to midnight - so I get all the kiddies too :-( And midnight to 8am, again
using both bands will double (at least) my costs.

If anyone has any quick suggestions of an ISP to consider then I'd be
grateful :-)

Thanks,

John.