[LUG] OT: 3com router problem

Hi all,

Sorry this is off topic, but I know we've got some hardcore networking people on the list, so I thought this would be a good place to ask.

Does anyone have or know anything about the 3com-Sonix Arpeggio Lite ISDN router?

I've been trying, unsucessfully, to get in and configure it (its on its default settings atm).

I don't have any documentation for it and can find absoultely no information about this on the net as it would appear that 3com have swallowed and killed off Sonix.
This is driving me mad, so any help is REALLY appreciated.

Thanks,
David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.