Re: [LUG] the Annotation Engine and other third voices

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Simon Waters wrote:

I'm guessing Adrian might want the gory details, I'm just
curious.

damn, gone offline now ...

Jim's IRC bot is called FillyJonk.  AIUI, moomin-names.

You learn something new every day - some days the learning is
less valuable than others ;-)

Jim is the only windoze-head I can bring to mind who does genuinely
interesting work.  It was he who first urged me on to generate XML
from Valet, since when he's developed more Client s/w than anyone
for my server tools.   Not to mention being the first to use the
W3C Annotea database to store Valet EARL data.  It was also the
work he and I did to ensure our respective tools communicated
effectively that led to identifying some of Annotea's serious
shortcomings.

--
Nick Kew