Re: [LUG] Fw: [seul-edu] MS offer

On Thursday 10 Oct 2002 6:30 pm, you wrote:
Thought this may be of interest to the group

paul
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Prentice" <prentice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <seul-edu@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:33 AM
Subject: [seul-edu] MS offer

Hey guys,
    Looks like MS is starting to pay attention to public concern. I
got a very nice email from a lady who works for MS asking if I am
still trying to load Linux on old machines at my school. It seems MS
is now looking into making available OS's and Works for older machines
in schools. She says she hopes it will be free, and wants to come
visit. Comments?
Dave Prentice
prentice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One must not ignore the prime directive - brainwash the young - From the
teachings of Gates...