Re: [LUG] Apache - uploading files from windows 98

On Sunday 06 October 2002  5:24 pm, you wrote:
On Saturday 12 October 2002 18:29, you wrote:
I can now view files on my apache server with windows 98,  As I use 98
for development of the
web pages is it possible to use ftp or something to upload the files to
the server,  for testing purposes,

Use pscp which comes with PuTTY, or I think there is a psftp in there as
well.

Or write a Python script to move files en masses.  Or Perl.

Or NFS, or FTP, or SSH, or Samba (if you prefer), or HTTP push... all are
easily possible with Linux 8-)

Jon