Re: [LUG] OK so I've installed msttcorefonts...

In article <20020928001830.61241.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Tony Atkin <tone_pl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 --- admin <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > In
article

I just went through the same operation tonight, but
missed out the alias bit, went fine, setup KDE for the
truetype fonts and activated antialiasing and it
looked great, but since then things went sort of crazy
with kde which is now missing most of the fonts...

I don't know but could that be because there isn't an aliases file?

xfontsel shows them so it appears to be a kde problem.

BTW I assume the Trutype fonts will be available for the desktop as well? -
once I've got it set up?

 But then after 4 pints of stella how should I know!
Better to leave it until the morning.

Know what you mean...