Re: [LUG] Totnes meet?

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:53:45 +0100
" chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Newton beer fest sounds like it might be a good idea (aren't they
always).

Likewise early evening if everyone agrees. Other members in Totnes area who
indicated they might be interested that I recall are Trev (Brixham) and Paul
Hewson (Exeter). There might be more in the event...

I am away till Monday, but can make any of the days of the fest, but
Saturday is possibly not the best.
Do the best beers run out towards the end?

How about Thursday or Friday at seven - ish?

Thursday at 7- I'll likely be serving on the Friday night!

Terence