Re: [LUG] Eurobell cable modem, and a couple of monkeys!

--- Paul Weaver <P.J.Weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The guys from eurobell came round to install my nice
new cable modem this
morning. > Still the entire torturous procedure only
took 30
minutes. Setting up ipchains
on my router may take a little longer - but I've got
the internet (and
assorted howto's) now.

--
I'm delighted to hear that Eurobell's up and running
on broadband.

As eurobell offer off-peak no charge calls between
their phone users could a cable modem user connect to
another eurobell phone and then act as a mini ISP to
the other user?

Trevor Sansom