Re: [LUG] sudo.conf - allowing anyone to run one command with no password demanded

The following should work
ALL ALL = NOPASSWD: <command>

Give all users on all machines access to <command> without password

 --
'ooroo

Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\